Metering Dynamics can produce Power Quality reports on request. Our reports display a graphical representation of steady state voltage and currents for recent recorded history, and a tabular form of the sag/swell log history.
Power Quality reports enable our customers to:
- visually recognise discrepancies in voltage through the display of short-term sag/swell events, or longer-term supply fluctuations in our steady state volts and currents graphs
- pinpoint the exact day and time of any issues displayed in the graph/s and identify any issues that weren’t significant enough to be picked up in the graph through the sag/swell log.
A Metering Dynamics Power Quality report can also identify any power supply issues allowing you to rectify them before extra damage is done. Poor power quality can result in:
- temporary fluctuations that could result in dimming lights and sub-standard performance of electrical products
- possible premature equipment failure
- non-compliance with standards and regulations.
Metering Dynamics can only provide Power Quality reports when nominated as the Meter Provider.